Recent content by StudioLegion

  1. StudioLegion

    Osoraku Kanojo wa Ore no Aniki wo Neratteru - Ch. 37

    Captain Levi: "DON'T DO IT!"
  2. StudioLegion

    Dragon no I de Oyasumi - Ch. 24 - Good Night Knowing The Vast Ocean

    No cushion, no plan, no thoughts, just hate
  3. StudioLegion

    Moriagaranai Date - Ch. 39 - Sandal strap

    I gonna need an anime adaptation starring Saori Hayami and Kenjiro Tsuda sometime next week, thanks
  4. StudioLegion

    Moriagaranai Date - Ch. 35 - Quitting smoking

    I love the commitment to keeping Haida's eyebrows eternally at the same sad angle, but still having a wide range of emotions. That takes skill
  5. StudioLegion

    Jirai nandesu ka? Chihara-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 95 - Was It A Misunderstanding, Chihara-san?

    I fecking hate the word 'hubby' but for this I'll make an exception
  6. StudioLegion

    Dragon no I de Oyasumi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Good Night Inside the Dragon’s Belly

    As the saying goes "Life's like a party. Just enjoy whatever's being served."
  7. StudioLegion

    Haimiya-senpai wa Kowakute Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

    Man, I was seriously reconsidering my understanding of "safety shorts" there for a second
  8. StudioLegion

    Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Dame Kamoshiranai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

    Can we acknowledge how mature this confession was? Aside from the very manga/dorky falling down the stairs bit (which I found hilarious) she didn't beat around the bush. She told him exactly how she felt, said she'd be happy if he reciprocated, but also said if he didn't she would try to move...
  9. StudioLegion

    Jirai nandesu ka? Chihara-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 92 - What Is Your Present, Kuroki-kun?

    Been reading this since chapter 20. It's a Christmas miracle
  10. StudioLegion

    Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 123 - Toyoda-san Wants to Look Properly

    As an artist, he's out of line, but he's right. I wouldn't have explained it like that, but it's solid advice
Top