Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
sumcha
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by sumcha
Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento
I've been enjoying reading this, I hope there will be an Anime adaptation in the future. I also hope the physical copies will be available in NA at some point, I'd definitely support this.
sumcha
Post #51
Aug 12, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Furyou Taimashi Reina
The manga is great, it somehow can be frightening at times and then just switch to humour and manage it so well. The art is top tier as well!
sumcha
Post #67
Aug 7, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
sumcha
Top