I posted this on the discussion for chapter 49, but this manga effectively ended at chapter 36. It had its own style up to that point, this kind of devil-may-care attitude towards the most mundane of interactions where you would never know what the next thing out of someone's mouth would be. But...
I didn't immediately understand what the twist of this bit was... am I correct that Haruka was implying that she wouldn't think twice about murdering him if she thought that he was hostile to their chances of survival? And that Kanae realized that, even if he could overpower her right then...
This manga's story ended with chapter 36. Everything had come full circle, the characters had completed their arcs, etc. Then the mangaka for some reason kept it going, but made the baffling decision to do so by effectively warping it into a completely different manga, nigh unrecognizable from...
Only question relating to Jeremy I have left is: how did he resist the brainwashing? Both the manor's prior to Kate's arrival and Anthony's just a few minutes ago?
They've got to be considering what happens if and when they get found by someone - their conduct up to this point, should it ever be discovered, could be grounds for a court-martial for fraternizing with the enemy (and her military might just skip that and assign her another suicide mission)...