Recent content by Tamult

  1. Tamult

    Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to shite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Ch. 60

    It isn't like Hiro has a weird magnet for Nobles. Serena, Chris, Elma. . . Redundancy? Sir, this is a pattern. Anyways, so begins Hiro growing into a very scary swordsman.
  2. Tamult

    Tensei Teido de Mune no Ana wa Umaranai - Ch. 4.1

    I mean, next part of the chapter should explain some of that, but. . . I'll give a bit of background stuff that is explained later on as a spoiler. Also, not every Adept is as martially focused as Konoe. They are still heads and shoulders above basically anyone that isn't an Adept, but...
  3. Tamult

    Tensei Teido de Mune no Ana wa Umaranai - Ch. 4.1

    Yeah, the prior chapter has it mention that Konoe senses 'Three Commanders' and calls them all Disaster class. The setup is there for intelligence to show that it wasn't just happenstance the Hecatoncheir targeted Konoe in a way he couldn't dodge, but also that the Wind Dragon was using the...
  4. Tamult

    Hacking Ghost ~Karada ni Shika Kachi no Nai Gakuen~ - Ch. 76 - Immortal

    I know you typically shouldn't compare apples to oranges, but in this case we are comparing apples to melons. Also, this conspiracy for men with powerful abilities seems either suppressive and/or protective. Both of them we know of right now actively involves death. Fox boy can be a...
  5. Tamult

    Zenmetsu End o Shinimono-gurui de Kaihi Shita. Party ga Yanda. - Ch. 9 - The Morning of Departure

    They are springing the trap on the enemy because the ruffians/bandits almost certainly have another member in the city. As a group, they can't afford to risk just slaying them now if they want to get every one. If that happens, everything that they want to do is at a loss. And even if they...
  6. Tamult

    Faceless Dropout - Ch. 1

    Like, no defending the fact that Darling's Typesetter could improve, but I'd rather a slightly shitty typeset with decent translations over nothing existing man. I've suffered worse to read even worse. Your complaint may well be decently founded, but it comes out as so much worse than the...
  7. Tamult

    Teisou Gyakuten Sekai Nara Moteru to Omotte Itara - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

    I agree, though I'm sure it is entirely intentional that the artist is failing.
  8. Tamult

    Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - Recapture

    Thanks for the Preservation of such fine Trash.
  9. Tamult

    Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to shite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Ch. 59

    The PVs so far have been very much contained within the first 2 volumes. No hint of Mei shown, so they are definitely either hiding details or the pace is going to be slower. Maybe we get to the end of volume 4 in 12/13 episodes, but if they slow down I could see just the first 2 volumes. I...
  10. Tamult

    Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu (Kyouwakoku-hen) - Ch. 8

    Given that it has been almost 5 months since I've made the comment, the details surrounding it are a bit foggy. I do recall they jumbled events, like Narcisse's introduction. Part of it is how inconsistent the chapters are in length. I've misplaced my volumes in the interim, but we've...
  11. Tamult

    Kyonyuu Fantasy ー THE COMIC - Ch. 2

    The Harem route was the canon route. The sequels (the Gaidens) assume so. While I'd hope we get an expanded/inclusive harem route to pick up some of the stuff that the non-harem routes drop, it definitely would be strange to see it go any other way. They do have huge milkers, it just is all...
  12. Tamult

    Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu - Ch. 285 - Fighting In The Mental Realm, Part 6

    A second Snaggletooth Yuri. The Lewd Intentions/Succubus Yuri is also a snaggletooth. Just on the opposite side.
  13. Tamult

    Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 95

    No idea if milking continues next, but his social media posts showed off a giantess for next chapter.
  14. Tamult

    Tensei Teido de Mune no Ana wa Umaranai - Ch. 2.1

    Only Life Adepts can heal the plague. Their blessing counteracts the evil god's own. Off the top of my head, from the LN; Blessings of a Boundary God, of the Forest, and of War. There exists more, but it isn't a huge focus. He isn't thinking about getting people to like him. He thinks no...
  15. Tamult

    Tensei Teido de Mune no Ana wa Umaranai - Ch. 1

    Oh no, the guy who lived in the training school/academy for 25 years who never had to worry about money for that time gets a brief explanation on living costs. Do you have an issue with the sheltered rich noble not really having monetary sense for the commoner? Also, you are really putting...
Top