Recent content by The_True_Deity

  1. T

    Goshujinsama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

    After having read all that is out of this here for now I can safely say that I am intensely jealous of this guy - Not for his abilities though they are cool, but because he has so many HARPIES flocking to him! Shortly after I read this manga I had a DREAM about a harpy girl! God thinking about...
  2. T

    My Wife Has No Emotion

    I feel the same way - and I just binge read all of it for the first time, it feels like it was good in the beginning, went bad for a while, and is now becoming good again. I wanted to drop it at chapter 44 tbh, but if it keeps going in the way it is NOW then I will be damn glad I didn't. When in...
  3. T

    300-nen Fuuinsareshi Jaryuu-chan to Tomodachi ni Narimashita

    I really got into this story, and now I'm feeling really depressed. If this had kept going I could have seen it becoming as good as Senko-san.
Top