Recent content by Thimblefull

  1. T

    Rock wa Lady no Tashinami deshite - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

    I think this is the first time we’ve gotten confirmation that Lilisa’s mom is a divorcée rather than a widow. Huh, I was expecting that reveal to be a bigger deal.
  2. T

    Asumi-chan wa Les Fuuzoku ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

    Before Asumi-chan got serialized, Itsuki Kuro did several poly/harem Love Live and Strike Witches doujins. (And we can see from Asumi-chan that she still loves drawing and writing threesomes.) Personally, I’m expecting/hoping for a Nanao/Asumi/Mai endgame, ideally with enough run time that the...
  3. T

    Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - In Order to Be Sisters

    There’s an interesting line here, and I’m not sure how much is down to a complicated translation and how much is brewing drama: Kanoko says that Yoko “forced [her] to accept that ‘kissing and sex are essential to romance.’” The thing is, this is almost exactly the opposite of Yoko’s point. Yoko...
  4. T

    Sake to Onna wa Nigou made - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

    The president of Ibuki Group was "Mokuren" last volume and "Haguren" here. Is that the character bio clarifying how to read his name, or something else?
Top