Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
ThisIsGruff
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by ThisIsGruff
WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Because I'm Not Popular, The Athletic Meet Will Start
She finally got her wish, to be with hot guys, and yet...
ThisIsGruff
Post #7
Jan 25, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Mourning 33: Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Face the New…
What's the joke on page 10,what does Kii-chan mean by "Shake?" EDIT: Oh, I see, is it because Kii-chan looks at Tomoko as an abandoned puppy? : (
ThisIsGruff
Post #6
Jan 13, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
ThisIsGruff
Top