Recent content by tomato-kun

  1. T

    The Legend of the Old Age Gambler - SOGA - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Monster

    Maybe you should start reading raws, that way you can have more content to read but still not understand :^)
  2. T

    Mahjong Hiryuu Densetsu Tenpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Tensan Mahjong Parlor

    Yeah, sure. My discord is tomato8014, if you want to reach me there, or whichever way is easiest for you.
  3. T

    Mahjong Hiryuu Densetsu Tenpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Tensan Mahjong Parlor

    Thank you so much again for your hard work, Makoto-san! Just wanted to add some corrections, if it's not too annoying. #1: when you wrote "agari-dome", I'm pretty sure it should be "agari-yame", it's a well-known mahjong rule and I've never heard it called agari-dome. But if there is furigana...
  4. T

    Mahjong Hiryuu Densetsu Tenpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Life-or-Death Discard

    You're a rockstar to me, Mako-san, keep up the great work
  5. T

    Mahjong Hiryuu Densetsu Tenpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Stacking 18 Dora

    Makoto, thank you so so so much for translating this series! I hope you won't stop anytime soon, but even if you do, I'm glad you gave us these three chapters! Tenpai was a manga I had heard of before, but didn't know much about because no one had translated any of it, but when I read that first...
  6. T

    Shadow Mahjong Fighter Mamiya - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Cooperative

    Pretty cool comment. Be careful about correcting people when you're less knowledgeable than them. "Kan" is short for "kanchan", and that's how it was written in the raws. Japanese people say it
Top