Recent content by Tremble123

  1. T

    Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 33 - Not Over There

    That 6.16 rating might plummet to unimaginable depths by the end of the week. What a bonkers way to get rid of someone annoying you.
  2. T

    Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 31 - The Second Encounter

    These bi-weekly threads are so toxic 😭. Reading and looking at story as it plays out is great, but these comments are also apart of the charm. Just some good ol' ship wars every other Monday.
  3. T

    Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 31 - The Second Encounter

    Nah! She's at her lowest and on the verge of quitting school, but in previous chapters she's inviting Hikari and friends for a little party where they watch fireworks. Something happened between the two to a point where they became close friends. I believe the kiss was a impromptu thing...
  4. T

    Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 31 - The Second Encounter

    Hikari unintentionally being a piller of support for Yuu and Ayami post separation is cool. I know her character ain't for everyone, but I hope Hikari can bring some reprieve to this melancholic flashback.
  5. T

    Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natteshimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - As The Short Journey Ends (Second Half)

    I don't think Hikari was selfish at all. She had planned to confess at the amusement park, but was caught by suprise from Yuu's action. There was also the summer festival where Yuu confessed about wanting to catch up to Hikari in a way. Not a confession of love, but what seemed to be how he...
  6. T

    Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natteshimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - As The Short Journey Ends (Second Half)

    I'm not sure why people want Hikari to move on from associating with Yuu and Ayami. I know the kiss happened and all but I don't think Ayami is out to hurt Hikari intentionally.
  7. T

    Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 27 - When Summer Comes

    That's on me for taking the word distance literally lol. I feel that Yuu getting flustered in that scene would be due to the former rather than the latter. He was fine in chapter 1 when reading back to back with Hikari. It might also be Hikari getting close in terms of her questioning about...
  8. T

    Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 27 - When Summer Comes

    Ah! It does seem like he got slapped in chapter 21. But I think it's more due to his sudden presence. And it never seemed like he was trying to create any sort of distance from Hikari. If he wanted to distance himself, why write down for Hikari to contact him when her shift is done. It seems...
  9. T

    Imasara desuga, Osananajimi o Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 27 - When Summer Comes

    7-10 page chapters on a bi-weekly basis might not be the best idea when pivoting into a storyline such as this. Might not see Hikari in the present day until 2025. Also you can call me Captain Obvious, but the kiss some chapters back seems more and more to have been Yami's last effort action to...
  10. T

    Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

    I honestly have no clue how
Top