I read the last page super fast like I usually do and closed the page and then was like hold up what did that just say and had to reopen it and read it again and realize I'm old now >.<
This feels like deadbeat dad the manga lol. MC out here having kids and then they just never seen or heard of again. He literally is forced to be engaged to one of the woman he had a child with and the next time she is introduced the child isn't seen or mentioned.
At some point in time these authors just gotta come out and say that the MC is mentally challenged because idc how apathetic a mc is or common sense deprived at some point you gotta start asking questions and looking things up.
John Adventurer who is immediately good at fighting even tho its his first time in a dungeon and gets op skills for no reason and a party of high school girls even tho he is a grown adult who also is taking care of 2 high school aged younger brothers who are supposed to be the reason he started...
Its crazy how I use to think this was the only monster girl manga with an actual legit story and now its just been nothing but this for I can't even remember how long lol