Recent content by ulamog

  1. U

    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru tame ni wa Shudan o Erandeiraremasen—Dai-4 Bu: Kizokuin no Toshokan o Sukuitai! - Ch. 52 - Preparations for the …

    A heartfelt THANK YOU for doing this serialization too! and outputting plenty of translations! I grinned the entire time while reading it.
  2. U

    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Hannerōre no Kizoku-in Gonensei Ichi - Koishite Mitai O'hime-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Music and Questions

    Keep up the good work! loving the releases. I sure hope there's more left to translate :-)
  3. U

    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Hannerōre no Kizoku-in Gonensei Ichi - Koishite Mitai O'hime-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    move seeing Myne return in this one! Loving Hannelore faces
  4. U

    Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 16 Ch. 78

    how does this author keep this so funny, so consistently, lmao.
  5. U

    Mandragora tte Baretara Toubatsu desu ka?: Hana no Majo no Hohoemi wa Kanchigai no Tane o Maku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    Holy shit this is a surprisingly good one, can't wait for the next
  6. U

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

    Thanks for the loads of translations! Keep em cominig, I'm eating them all up.
  7. U

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

    Oh boi, oh no
  8. U

    Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

    lmao
  9. U

    Tsuki 50-man Moratte mo Ikigai no nai Tonari no Onee-san ni 30-man de Yatowarete "Okaeri" tte Iu Oshigoto ga Tanoshii

    Damn, those ending notes are awesome. Loved he chapter. I'd love more!!
  10. U

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

    Thanks Sendri!!
  11. U

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

    Nice pace! Thanks for so many chapters this week :-)
  12. U

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

    Thanks again for the new chapter. I'm loving it :-) Keep them coming!!
  13. U

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

    Thanks for the new chapter!! Can't wait for the next one.
Top