It's funny because it looks like her mother and father were the same as them but they are just completely different because she doesn't neglect him at all and doesn't feel like she would and he is just not a fucking asshole that would leave her out of nowhere.
Called it since chapter 50 btw I should have called it earlier, the main guy group definitely ends with the main girl group, the two blondes are meant for each other and at worst the chief and the baker girl are definitely ending as close friends.
I like that this character is constantly going from being incredibly based to the direct next second being a weirdo, it's so funny, but at least she knows that are his real feelings.
That description is just "Oh no, my steak is too juicy and my lobster is too buttery!" Like holy shit, just make her happy if she is mentally unstable, the rest are good things.
THEN FUCKING CHANGE RIGHT NOW, MAKE THE BULLY STOP AND LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE IS A DIFFERENT PERSON NOW, IF THIS IS WHAT THE AUTHOR WANTS TO CONVEY, THE GUY SHOULDNT BE SO FUCKING STUCK ON THE PAST, ITS ALMOST COMPLETELY A DIFFERENT PERSON, AT LEAST IF YOU CANT STOP HATING HER LEAVE HER ALONE HOLY...
I don't understand how the hell did I not get the hint at any moment that neither are religious lmao I thought they absolutely were, it was just not gonna be important, did I just not read when they said it or my reading comprehension is just dogshit???