Recent content by UntappedChaos

  1. UntappedChaos

    #Sono Gap ni Yowai Tokushuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Nakajo Ryo: Cigar-Flavored First Love

    I need at least a whole volume. 😭😭😭😭
  2. UntappedChaos

    Gap: Cobra x Cat - Oneshot

    Why do you pick the crack?? XDD I love it. So cat.
  3. UntappedChaos

    Tamed a Blackened Enslaved Man - Ch. 11

    This chapter is such a scramble. And most of it is chapter 10 instead of 11?
  4. UntappedChaos

    Tamed A Blackened Slave Man - Ch. 3

    Same as chapter 3??? 😭😭😭
  5. UntappedChaos

    When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 43

    Epic timing since I just finished a reread but also DEAR GOD CLRD PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO PUT CAIN IN THAT CORSET. I WILL DIE. GLADLY.
  6. UntappedChaos

    When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 31

    CAIN WITH HIS HAIR UP. CAIN THAT SMILE. CAIN IS BABY DAMMITTTTTTTTTTT
  7. UntappedChaos

    I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 32

    I willingly ignore 90% of this manhwa's ridiculous proportions because Aisha's adorable and Hades is MWAH CHEF'S KISS.
  8. UntappedChaos

    My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

    LOOKIT YOU JUST AS I SAY SOMETHING BLESS YOU
  9. UntappedChaos

    My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    fffff I can't wait for the next update, this is sooooo good. QAQ
  10. UntappedChaos

    I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

    Firentia you tiny queen. I love you. TTvTT///
  11. UntappedChaos

    Bring the Love - Ch. 64

    Thank you SO MUCH for the update!!! omg I was looking forward to this sooooooo much!!! QvQ
  12. UntappedChaos

    The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

    Raff such a pure boi. TTvTT Do stan. <33333
  13. UntappedChaos

    Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

    @YuriHeimurinn I think mostly she's just looking for a reason as to why Nine is suddenly being so restrictive about her movements. Yeah, it may be coming from a good place, but it's not his prerogative. If she wants to run, she has the right to run. He does not have the right to stop her...
  14. UntappedChaos

    The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 58

    Arien is never getting married. =v=;;
  15. UntappedChaos

    The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 57

    omg Demon Dad in the back like to broke me. XDDD
Top