Recent content by VahnRPG

  1. VahnRPG

    Aru Hi, Totsuzen Gal no Iinazuke ga Dekita - Ch. 21

    Of all the endings I've seen, that was one of em? Thanks for the TL!
  2. VahnRPG

    Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? - Ch. 155 - Conclusion With The Empire

    Meme: its not MY fault I keep confusing the light hairs. The artist only has 6 hair styles in their belt and uses only 1 for you all!
  3. VahnRPG

    Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu - Ch. 122 - Wedding

    I appreciate the translation, but it sucks that the manga releases so spaced that season 3 of the anime has already long since past where we're at without much chance of this catching up. Granted the LN is already finished too, but still.
  4. VahnRPG

    Osabori Jouzuna Komukai-san wa Ore wo Nogasanai!! - Ch. 26 - Final Chapter

    Not sure if it's intentional that the title is 25.5 but the chapter itself says 26. thanks for the tl in any case!
  5. VahnRPG

    Haitatsusaki no Oneesan ga Kowasugiru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Her Customer Service is Way Too Earnest!

    I can't remember now, do we even know either of their names? Also. Dude. Just move in already. You're basically there every day. It's just getting silly.
  6. VahnRPG

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 458 - Scrambling for the Human

    Dude, you KNOW how this is gonna go. You'll find him and he'll be all "...dude, what?" Like every other time you met, kiriwo. Go to the jukebox, drop in a few quarters, and change the fsckin tune, man!
  7. VahnRPG

    Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin nandesu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - As An Ordinary Girl...

    wow, lotsa series ending this week. Thanks for the TL!
  8. VahnRPG

    Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 51 - You Casanova

    Jesus, not since Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa have I seen a romcom with nightmare faces like this one. Creeping me out, man....
  9. VahnRPG

    Naze ka S-kyuu Bijotachi no Wadai ni Ore ga Agaru Ken - Ch. 10

    wait, 2 years and only 10 chapters? did this actually end a while ago or were the chapters really that spread out?! at least it's short enough for a re-read to remind me how i got to this place cuz, tbh, i have no memory of this one at all o.O
  10. VahnRPG

    Tonari no Seki no Yankee Shimizu-san ga Kami wo Kuroku Sometekita - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    wonder if it's axe-kun or yet another instance where authors have no idea what to do after the get-together part of a story. at least it didn't drag out for years, though i'll be perfectly honest and say it's been so long i can't remember how it started. and it looks like chapt 1 - 5 are gone on...
  11. VahnRPG

    Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desuga Teokure desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.1 - 「They're Still Growing After All.」

    "Man, I keep killing my brother, so he doesn't love any more..........guess I'd better keep killing him by strangling him in his f-ing sleep! That'll fix it!" like, wha?
  12. VahnRPG

    Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 229 - Anjou-san's Intense but Pleasurable Special Training

    Of all the chapters that have happened in this arc, this is the one I'll remember most... ...wait, what happened in it again?
  13. VahnRPG

    Itsumo Baka ni Shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen Shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no koto ga Daisuki datta you da. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Future Together

    One of the downsides about not having chapters 1 - 13 available, I genuinely can't remember any of the story and I can't go back to refresh my memory. That said, man this was lame with signs of axe not just because it was bad but because it was dull. Glad it's done, at least.
  14. VahnRPG

    Yankee JK Kuzuhana-chan - Ch. 293 - I Did It

    Whenever I see brick/board breaking in media I'm reminded of this bit. And that certainly was the case this time ¬_¬
  15. VahnRPG

    Gal Yome no Himitsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 61

    ngl, he wanted to go for more mature, ended up looking more like a kid. guess so long as she's into it that's all that matters
Top