Recent content by ValentineM

  1. ValentineM

    Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

    I love how the tits look in this manga, even though the ending was a bit weird, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the translation, guys.
  2. ValentineM

    Shounen no Abyss - Vol. 18 Ch. 183 - They Were the Boys and Girls of That Town

    After all these years im back here to revisit that ending one last time, because there is no way Im ever reading through this whole abyss again, i remember reading this elsewhere, but you know how life goes, that site eventually got shut down and i don't recall what I commented back then, but...
  3. ValentineM

    Today Is My Death Day - Oneshot

    I can't say exactly what it is, but I like the author's stories.
  4. ValentineM

    I can Go Adventuring by Myself, Mom!: The Son Raised by the Strongest Overprotective Dragon-Mom

    Maaaaan that elf is my favorite, it's a shame there aren't more translated chapters. I am grateful to those who brought us the caps that have been here for so long.
  5. ValentineM

    Musubime Nemuri wa Shite Kurenaku mo nai - Ch. 10 - Tenth Night: She Won't Get Jealous

    Thank you so much for the translation. It's a shame it was cancelled. Ecchi aside, this was a really sweet work, and it's sad that it ended like this. Although I couldn't comment on this at the time, I'm doing so now that I've reread it.
  6. ValentineM

    Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Ch. 31.2

    I'm usually happy when a manga returns after a long hiatus, but I just started to hate this one. I came back because I found it again, but man, it's so slow.
  7. ValentineM

    Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 18 - Challenge The Strongest..?

    Man, I really like the manga, but it is slow to release chapters.
  8. ValentineM

    Kijin Gentoushou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Demonios y Humanos (7)

    bueno, supongo que finalmente todo se pudrio, el unico decente tiene un brazo roto y probablemente el demonio ya se lo hizo en tamales :notlikethis:
  9. ValentineM

    Mia-ga dorawatda - Ch. 12

    brothers, this is killing me :notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis:
  10. ValentineM

    Perfect Half - Vol. 2 Ch. 106

    that's all?
  11. ValentineM

    Fujun'na Kanojotachi wa Zange Shinai

    i really need new material, pleeeeeeeeeeease!
  12. ValentineM

    Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi) - Ch. 11

    It kinda sucks that this is it, considering all the bad pokemon content out there, seeing this was something special for once, thank you
Top