Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
ValeyardG
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by ValeyardG
V
Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made
I get confused every time because of the blonde on the cover and I question where this series got on my list.
ValeyardG
Post #7
Sep 3, 2023
Forum:
Series Discussions
V
Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World
Although I didn't like a few parts of it, I really liked the manga and it's not really nice that it ended in 19 issues. I hope it continues.
ValeyardG
Post #12
Jun 26, 2023
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
ValeyardG
Top