Recent content by VectorMint

  1. V

    The Idol and Her Egg Problem - Ch. 35 - Bird Tantrum

    It's so beautiful, I could cry if I wasn't so amazed by the situation the MC finds himself in. beautiful
  2. V

    Senki Survival Saga - Isekai no Unmei wo Kaketa Mujintou Fujun Iseikouyuu - Ch. 33.1 - 1/4/20026, Shiouden Daikuu woke up from his dream

    My sleep schedule is is gonna be as flexible as jello if I try to read every release as soon as possible.
  3. V

    I Killed the Main Player - Ch. 71

    I can hardly believe I decided to play a game for 3 hours only to find this masterpiece was uploaded 3 hours ago. If only I checked this before playing, I could've been the first.
  4. V

    Ranker's Return - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

    Is this a remix? "Yoi tsb unnyp ixied udea nd... ab unnyp ixie?!?!" 'Yo its bunny pixie dude and... a bunny pixie?!?!' This still don't make sense to me...
Top