thanks for telling this buddy I hate mangas that introduce disposable childhood friend characters as a 'cheap' rival only to get heartbroken. how can a sane man enjoy sth like that. dropping this instant
very generic but doesn't change how it's really wholesome and cute. Also no unnecessary drama, cute tsundere. The characters feel a bit off cus they're clinging to the cliches so much but still great. 8.5/10
is it a fetish of japanese ppl to have a childhood friend introduced as a 'rival' only to get thrashed around and doomed at the end? Immediately ruins the experience, for me at least.
Not saying it's bad but I just can't stand these.
NOT ANOTHER FUCKING BLUEBALLING PIECE OF SHIT?!?? PROTECTION EXISTSS!?!? BUT WELL THE AUTHOR WILL CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT OR MAKE A BULLCRAP REASON THEYRE STILL NOT DOING WITH PROTECTION, AND PROBABLY THERES GONNA BE LOTSA NTR BAIT ASW? I'm never touching this retarded bs again.
the story was superb! of course it's so wholesome and cute too
ending was bit lackluster tho, i'd have liked more stuff on kei and asuka. Thought I finally found another manga that'd show their lives after getting together but well could've been a lot worse
9/10
I was really excited cuz I'm a hard fan of Chitoge... it was great most the time too... but ending was fking trash, obv its axed but dang
if you also like Nisekoi the closest thing to it is probably Watari-kun's xxx
really sweet shi but i rly hoped to see something except this sudden getting together on last chapter in this typa stuff
not gonna complain tho its unique and enjoyable