I came to comments to see if anyone had any thoughts or said the joke of "is this manga about Y2k" because they mention computers and the 1999 being important. Then I saw a literal tumbleweed go by as I looked at the comments number being ZERO
I feel like this is still a red herring the tutor or whatever she's called is gonna be the teacher that did it to the guy. While yes, this is a real problem in the story and stems from upbringing and what her mom thinks I think it could be resolved rather quickly. People are naturally able to...
Based Norio Sakurai, Misfits scans you don't understand how long I've been waiting for someone to update this anthology so I could see this. I love Norio Sakurai's The Dangers In My Heart series and Iruma-kun so I'm so very grateful for you guys. This may be late because comments weren't a thing...
God do I love this series and can'tqait for the next chapter. Now that comments are back I can finally thank the great person translating this. Thanks a lot, it's you that makes me be able to see this series that I obsess over and for that I'm grateful!
With the rating system of this site I give a 7/10 a good (which kinda feels too high yet what it is labeled as is what I think is far. I'd give ita 6.5 so I just rounded it up so take with a grain of salt). I feel like the people saying the ending sucked is valid but with a big but. I just think...
You are a god, enough so that you get my first comment! I'm a be honest I also think the translator who skipped ten chapters is an asshole. He also did it for Iruma-kun that I almost accidentally read spoilers