Can confirm that raws of manga currently is avaliable here. Thou I think its actually just 15 chapters (each chapter divided into 3 parts)
However you will need a vpn to view the page. Also to view free chapters of anything you need sms authentication with japanese phone number. Have yet to...
Feel like I got into reading this too early ;limited access to raw manga (2 day wait per chapter part) and in progress translation of the web novel. Couldn’t help myself so I went ahead trying to read the web novel with mtl.
To answer last post. Yes?
Well without diving too much into what...
Hmm.
I agree with many of Tamerlane’s points. It would feel more grounded in reality if they used groups that were rejected by society and the story could be just as interesting. I think it’s all bout using a the usual high school students to appeal to the target audience more. Oh well...