Recent content by xSinStarx

  1. X

    Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Sorry, you've misunderstood. I got you though. And I was being critical of the story, just fyi. This, "I've never liked tsunderes. I think there's mentally something wrong with people who like tsunderes.", is what the sensitive comment was about. "I don't like girls who are kind of rude and...
  2. X

    Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    I think you might just be too sensitive bruh. Lol And I kind of doubt they did. I don't know that someone who has a traumatic past would write a wish fulfillment story where all you gotta do to fix all the damage is cut your hair and break up with your girlfriend. That doesn't scream experienced...
  3. X

    YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

    It's definitely bad advice. Lol Maybe she basically wrote a hentai, but the advice that an explicit amount of sex is unrealistic in high school is just incorrect. Also, his experience level is relevant when he has to give this feedback while obviously not knowing how real world relationships go.
  4. X

    Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

    Purity garbage always ruining manga. Literally should've just broke it off when they found out. Wasted like 3 months for no reason.
  5. X

    Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Karen's Fateful Birthday

    Karen's got a point, tbh. If you can't even be bothered to research the restaurant you're going to beforehand, it's basically your own fault you get NTR'd. That's just the law of the jungle.
  6. X

    Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reach, These Feelings

    Bro... You need to run. Quckly. People just don't appreciate how incredibly annoying people like this get. It doesn't matter how cute she is. Trust me, the murder-suicide this relationship is destined to end as is actually going to feel like a blessing. Unpure Gyaru 1000x better than...
  7. X

    The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    "Please value yourself more." I hate that this is always played as some big moment that makes the girl fall for the MC. It's so cringe, and if I saw it happen irl, the secondhand embarrassment would make me throw myself into traffic right in front of them. Two birds, one stone, cuz good luck...
  8. X

    The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    "We should get to know each other before going on a date" The F? What even is this logic? What does he think a date is? Is that just a bad translation?
Top