Recent content by youkari

  1. youkari

    Amayo no Tsuki - Vol. 13 Ch. 51.2 - Silent Listening

    I came for the kewt, but ended up hawt instead.
  2. youkari

    Home Center-goto Yobidasareta Watashi no Daimeikyuu Renovation! - Ch. 9.1 - It's Gotten Big! (Part 1)

    Inb4 everybody in the isekai gets Macular Degeneration from eating all that Kewpie
  3. youkari

    Amayo no Tsuki - Vol. 13 Ch. 50.1 - Dreamlike Reality

    [Insert negative thoughts here]
  4. youkari

    Anata Mitai ni - Ch. 5

    CDJapan link here for people wanting to buy a copy. I added it to the index page but I guess it needs approval or something. https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-3224108
  5. youkari

    Teto X Egen - Ch. 1 - #01_Egen Guy

    That's just not how sex hormones work lol. Koreans are so obsessed with MBTI as well.
  6. youkari

    Amayo no Tsuki - Vol. 13 Ch. 49.2 - Mutual Love

    I'll have to read it again once the chapter becomes free, but as far as us, the readers and Saki knows, Kanon is only in love with Saki. Her sexuality and her own insight into it is still ambiguous. While Saki has known she was gay pretty much her whole life. That's part of the difference...
  7. youkari

    Amayo no Tsuki - Vol. 13 Ch. 49.1 - Mutual Love

    I Snipe MTL must be super motivated. The chapter came out not that long ago and they've pumped it out already (sfx and all). Your efforts are much appreciated. Now I can save the money for the TKB instead. Edit: Is there some kind of AI cleaning and texture patching function these days? Because...
  8. youkari

    Himegoto Kakushigoto - Ch. 6 - You're Overthinking It!

    So Yukari didn't actually say "father in law". The furigana reading is what was actually said. So she said "father" even though the kanji is telling us (the reader) that she is addressing her father in law. I might as well also add that chapter 1 showed us that the title of this manga is a...
  9. youkari

    Nibanme na Boku to Ichiban no Kanojo - Ch. 10

    Sigh, another manga that's basically an ad for its light novel.
  10. youkari

    Kuso Onna ni Sachiare - Ch. 97

    I wish this ran in a jousei or seinen magazine so that we could get a throuple ending. There is space in our hearts to love more than one person.
  11. youkari

    Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1 - Preparing the soil...?

    That. But it's also hanakotoba. Hydrangeas flower in different colours depending on the soil acidity. Different colours have different meanings. Blue: 「知的」- Full of knowledge 「神秘的」- Intimate 「辛抱強い愛」- Very patient enduring love Pink: 「元気な女性」- Healthy and lively woman 「強い愛情」- Strong feelings of...
  12. youkari

    Kuso Onna ni Sachiare - Ch. 96

    It's living up to its title (クソ女に幸あれ). I don't hate it since it was foreshadowed. Lemon broke her people pleaser tendencies in exchange for Sunao. It means that she got personal growth out of the relationship. I think most of us can relate to Lemon as each person you've loved will always be a...
  13. youkari

    Amayo no Tsuki - Vol. 12 Ch. 48.2 - Overflow

    Still so much to tie up after this. I hope the story continues until they start living together.
  14. youkari

    Anata Mitai ni - Ch. 4

    The books are listed on Melonbooks but it seems they've been blocking international IP addresses lately. So you'll need a VPN to get on it. ZenMarket is a service that helps you buy stuff from Japan and then ships it to you. They charge a ¥300 service fee per item. So it's best to buy books 1&2...
  15. youkari

    Anata Mitai ni - Ch. 4

    You can? I used a VPN to get on Melonbooks, then Zenmarket.
Top