This really is a strange chapter to start a volume with. Guess we are in for an "outside of coliseum" arc? Or will the author actually go there and have Mikakami's wives be taken from him (through something illegal and cheating, of course)?
Anyway, look at how..."soft" Desmos' face is drawn on...
Personally, I think that's because the author keeps putting the stakes too high. When the end of the world (or humanity) is at stakes, there is no way the good guys are gonna lose.
...That's a really good point. Makes you wonder why Holy chose those 5 for her "Endless Now Magical Girl Series"
Also, something I forgot to point out before: I find it funny that one of the girls has that "Zesty Bishounen" energy. Completely with rose.
?
It's kinda funny that Holy is a girl failure in her job and only Korisu-mama realises it.
Ah...so Holy is Utena's dark(er) counterpart.
The fact that none of those 5 girls said a word is pretty suspicious.
Anyway, am I the only one who feels that this has "we are in the final arc now"...
Chad goal and chad answer. But I too believe something bad might happen.
Edit: That aside, we will now see if the author wants to end the manga, or keep it going.
Kaoru starts humping the sea even BEFORE knowing that there is a (potential) water goddess there.
Edit: Also Dara-san really likes letting the girls out to breath, eh?