Recent content by yuukiira1

  1. yuukiira1

    A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    Now I want it to be a harem
  2. yuukiira1

    Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 83

    Is it wrong that I kind of get turned on by this?
  3. yuukiira1

    Qǐng Qīfu Wǒ ba, Èyì Xiǎojiě! - Vol. 7 Ch. 95 - On the Same Page

    INHALES: Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just...
  4. yuukiira1

    Qǐng Qīfu Wǒ ba, Èyì Xiǎojiě! - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - I Care About Her More Than I Thought I Would

    "SHE'S EVERYTHING GOOD IN THIS WORLD COMBINED INTO ONE PERSON. I CAN'T FORGIVE MYSELF FOR HURTING HER..." Evie, you talk like Otto Apocalypse
  5. yuukiira1

    Regression of the Close Combat Mage - Ch. 20

    Come on Setsuna~ Give her your child~
  6. yuukiira1

    Regression of the Close Combat Mage - Ch. 13

    That's what I think too... because it's kind of obvious
  7. yuukiira1

    Regression of the Close Combat Mage - Ch. 12

    That looks like his "Friend" that went "missing" before the appearance of the evil god
Top