Recent content by zedallure

  1. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 18

    officially dropping this manga to focus on another project. adding to the growing work load irl, I can't continue translating this manga while meeting the standard of quality. sorry if it's abrupt but another scanlation is ready to translate it accurately than my mtl- interpretation. ill...
  2. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 18

    Chapter 19 translation could take a while, I'm in uni and have several other obligations as well. Consider joining the scanalation team if you know how to use Photoshop. link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eq2gFYjVZRu3c42Gcl_vyg-SFv26u0qvSTRSr2m-ic8/viewform?pli=1&pli=1&edit_requested=true...
  3. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 18

    im sorry to hear that. rest in peace, catlife's father.
  4. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 17

    Update: Chapter 18 will be translated and released on Monday Aug 25 or around the next week. lately I've been busy pursuing my work, i apologise for the delay.
  5. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 17

    Note: This is an insane chapter. We've jumped to the present day, Shuuzo Oshimii inside the manga! I can understand why he was drawing abstract things for a year on Twitter now. And I can see why he doesn't even want to do proper panel outlines or standard manga font for the words... It's sad...
  6. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 16

    update: new chapter tomorrow. im done translating but proofreading and correction will take time - 9 pages remaining. he is drawing more deranged now, no solid panel outlines, no standard font format.
  7. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 15

    Update: new chapter will take awhile to translate because of my eye dryness, im taking rest for couple days. Im very sorry for this delay, you can expect it to come out on August 1-2nd
  8. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 14

    alright new chapter out i'd reccommend reading shuuzo's other works before this one because it contains a lot of his life journey than actual fictional story
  9. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 14

    Yes the main character is the author oshimi shuzo Yes its his real story and yes everyone you see in the chapter are his family and friends how did you get this far into the manga without knowing this crucial information? it must've been really hard im really sorry if its because of my sub-par...
  10. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 14

    new chapter tomorrow or on sunday. sorry it was delayed due to work
  11. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 14

    so theres 3 new one shots and if we calculate hitomi, its total of 5 one shots, all of them are still untranslated by a standard scanalation group I have it bookmarked ill update the progress next week. thanks for the info
  12. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 14

    https://x.com/shuzo_oshimi/status/1935921051994829249 i think he did, thanks for the reminder. he did tell that there's few more one shots coming this year. idk if I could translate it but ill see what I can do since I'm going to personally read it around this week anyway.
  13. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 12

    oh yeah, definitely it's a hit for him. though people considered it weird and interesting back then. (I don't have the sales numbers but you could guess it did some sales) also it was back in the time when he was being the 'weird comedy- drama' story writer type of thing
  14. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 12

    Scanalator notes: Its out finally. I've been trying to put this chapter out for days now. If anyone is interested in joining me and contributing to our niche fandom, please visit this link and apply. This manga is going great. We're seeing his life unfold into what he is now. Next chapter on...
  15. zedallure

    Mabataki no Oto - Ch. 11

    Chapter 12 is delayed due to my manga raw supplier tweaking out sorry for that, you guys will get to read the chapter soon this week. next chapter will have 4 extra pages (color cover included) Update (31 May): almost finished translating. chapter 12 will be out by sunday. Have a great weekend...
Top