Recent content by zeh_hassof

  1. zeh_hassof

    Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

    No... The Harem route... Loss... My life is ruin... Oh well, whatever. Good manga but not highly recommend. Kinda confused tho cuz Yuuna is a ghost and Kuragashi is a Hooman and they're married. What's gonna happen now? Are they going to have kids? Or Yuuna's gonna be there by his side when...
  2. zeh_hassof

    Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Chisaki-san Crosses Time

    That... Was some mind-blowing plot! Holy crap I felt that sting in my heart knowing everything that happened in this chapter is real deadbeat sad for chisaki-chan... I have no regrets whatsoever! Well played author!😭💯🔥🔥
  3. zeh_hassof

    Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 21.5 - Lunch Time (5)

    Aight, let's bet whose the REAL one. Only Kisaragi and Mamuri left. You go first cuz in still taking the fact of Mogu being a Love Eater.:qq::aquadrink::fml:
  4. zeh_hassof

    Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 21 - Summer Reminiscence (2)

    OH COME ON! MOGU IS A LOVE EATER?! I thought for sure she is a Human. Man this sucks.
  5. zeh_hassof

    Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 18 - Summer Chance Meeting

    Ha! In yo face boi, I knew Mitobe-chan is Human cuz she got the Human-Friend vibe that I couldn't even explain why but Whatever! I'm glad I trust my guts and I'm proud of it HAHAHAHA.. Also, I remember someone say it's Kisaragi-chan because uh... Due to her shyness... maybe? Meh.
Top