Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Zen_tamag
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Zen_tamag
Nekosatsu - Ch. 1
For page 15 and 16 I have accidentally flipped them around incorrectly so I reflipped them back! Thank you to LaVA21 for pointing that out!
Zen_tamag
Post #6
Aug 4, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Nekosatsu - Ch. 1
Thank you! The translation I found was inaccurate so I’ll update that ASAP!
Zen_tamag
Post #5
Aug 4, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Already started translating the second chapter of nekosatsu. Dont expect it till September cause...
Already started translating the second chapter of nekosatsu. Dont expect it till September cause it’s summer break and on top of that…personal issues.
Zen_tamag
Profile post
Jul 18, 2026
I Ate Tamago Kake Gohan - Oneshot
Late to the party but seriously what was Sakiyama on while making this? She really did have some tamago kake gohan…
Zen_tamag
Post #7
Jul 18, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Nekosatsu - Ch. 1
No problem at all! Do expect ch2 around mid September tho. Might take quite longer due to personal issues.
Zen_tamag
Post #3
Jul 18, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Zen_tamag
Top