Hello writer here! This is a continuous independent work, the advance reading for the webtoon is on patreon link here: https://patreon.com/user?u=73265721&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
The novel is available in the public...
I assure you this is not a screenshot but I have made this myself over at CSP TOT I just know a lot of Filipinos who talk like this and got inspiration!
We will do our best to provide more chapters with great quality! You can read ahead with the novel that's available in wattpad, webnovel, scribblehub and even on tapas! Thank you for your support!
Hello I'm the writer! Thank you so much for enjoying the chapter, I'm glad you noticed small hidden references that I made TOT! Please continue your support for the work, join our discord or even read the novel! Have a nice day!
Hello! I'm the writer of the novel and here to tell you the chapters in mangadex will catch up soon enough it's only one more! But for the advance reading for the full chapter webtoon it's over at patreon!