Recent content by Zero_G

  1. Z

    Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Site" wo Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Ch. 65

    D Did she though it herself or was it in the forums? Maybe she is learning to think like the gods.
  2. Z

    Onna Senshi tte Motenai ndesu!

    That axe came out of nowhere
  3. Z

    Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu (Kyouwakoku-hen) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Republic Arc

    Yeah, the art is far inferior to the previous artist. And it's not because this new one is bad. But because the previous one was a master of making cure girls.
  4. Z

    Hen na Ie - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

    OK, no, no, police in any part of the world would take the story with open arms, even if they think it's far fetched. This is not a minor case, there one recent murder scene, and possible previous ones, they would investigate the 1st house without delay. Saying that the contractor cleaned the...
  5. Z

    Murazukuri Game no NPC ga Namami no Ningen to shika Omoenai

    Fuck I hate when they do this promotional mangas for the light novels. And this was such a nice read.
  6. Z

    Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Site" wo Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Ch. 63

    If they made an anime of the vending machine one, they'll make an Anime of anything at this point, just a matter of time.
  7. Z

    Mizu Zokusei no Mahoutsukai

    I didn't even pay for this Manga, and I feel robbed. Imagine the ones that did actually buy this (because it's licensed).
  8. Z

    Enji Gakari

    I can't find the raws for that complete collection the description is taking about (Ch 10-18 + Bonus). If anyone finds it pleas message me.
  9. Z

    Hitozuma Medusa-san to no NTR Seikatsu - Ch. 8

    Just when I was complaining there wasn't any nipples since the first chapter, we now get black boxes. I really hate this modern publishers
  10. Z

    Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 55

    I'm thankful for the translation. But please at least proof read your chapters before releasing them.
  11. Z

    Nagasarete Airantou - Vol. 32 Ch. 195 - Be an Idol

    As always, thanks for continuing this
  12. Z

    Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

    Who would have known Kagayaki could be this cute
Top