Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - + Volume 2 Extras

Double-page supporter
Damn imagine exposing someone kinks because they are close to your friend

This volume was really good actually, less hardcore stuff, more psychological and i wanna to break this fucking glasses-chan's smile. Hope for a quick update of next volume

Dex-chan lover
As bad as their relationship is, if the glasses girl wanted to help them, she probably would have simply alerted the authorities, not spread around the relationship publicly. Glasses girl just wants to get rid of them because of her own unhealthy obssession. How utterly despicable.

@analias Technically, they never had sex, at least in the distributed pictures. I don't even remember if they kissed.

Double-page supporter
if she really this fragile after all the thing she done then she deserve all the hate

Dex-chan lover
'Looks around, sniffs clothes, digs in pockets' ...nope, nothing. Sorry Airi, seems I'm fresh out of 'sorrys' for others...

Dex-chan lover
I hope glasses-chan get exposed as the bitch she is.

Thank you for the translations, @Mycropen. I’m guessing now we will have to wait for vol. 3?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, nobody asked you topity Airi one second, Airi was build as a "villain" with a twisted personality and borderline psycho. But there is a better way to deal with that than exposing her AND Hana, who don't ask anything in that. Poor girl got caught on the cross-fire when she is more of the victim in that situation but Glasses-chan is like "muh friend's purity, must protect her" and decide to throw Hana to the wolves. Just wait to see Yuu siding and helping Hana because she is her friend and Glasses-chan being dumbfounded, then revealing to her that she is the one behind that and Yuu rejecting her.

Double-page supporter
The cat is out of the bag ... hmmm. This is such a good manga. And the art is pretty sweet.

Dex-chan lover
And you know the funny thing? When glasses obsession is exposed the girl will abandon her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aaaand a cliffhanger.

Alright, that's it for this ride. See you next year.

Users who are viewing this thread