The Fable - Vol. 7 Ch. 73 - Delivery from Boss

Dex-chan lover
Damn. So, if Satou doesn't start to develop a desire to detach himself from the hitman work, he might be liquidated?

Aggregator gang
What a good guy. People will be tempted with using Akira like a tool but Ebihara prioritizes on his happiness first even when the boss never asked him to.

Dex-chan lover
@Yari-Kachi I think she actually is drunk she just handles it well.

The sister is such an engaging character because she doesn't fight or anything, but you know she's a secret badass in some way. That panel where she's looking up at Misaki and asks, "Something happen?" Chills! Like, makes you think what she would do if there was a problem.

I'm so glad the boss is really worried about Satou's future.
Loved Youko's immediate clarity when she thought shit could have happened. It makes me remember that she IS the fable's partner.
Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
These glimpses of serious Youko are pure gold, they say so much about how perceptive she is and how good she is at keeping that facade of drunkard/silly sister. They have been peppered throughout the series and they give me the same hype as when we get to see serious Satou.

That's a flag right there, maybe the "last villain" the mc will fight it will be his organization/boss

Double-page supporter
wait... so the boss plan was to retire the mc from being a hitman?...

Users who are viewing this thread