Detective Conan - Vol. 96 Ch. 1015 - Policewomen Serial Murder Case

Power Uploader
Aaah~~~I'm so glad Yumi is fine! She looks just inconscious, probably from a Taser.

I wonder if the culprit placed her on Yagi's siluette or if she just fell on it by plot convenience.

Dex-chan lover
>"we were so busy you barely got any sleep"
yeah, sure... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah sure Yumi is dead as if haha. Also that case seems pretty boring no red herring after all or so it seems...

Why do these supposedly very smart and capable policewomen NOT BRING ANY BACKUP??!! aaaaaargh maybe not the first one but defs the second one and yumi...

Power Uploader
IKR, It bothers me a lot. The police should never go alone lol I sweard to God, Gosho stop making them be so fucking stupid please

Dex-chan lover
they're not stupid, they don't want anyone to know where they're going

It wouldn't surprise me to learn Yumi wasn't even attacked and she's just trying to get into Shiori's head to explain why she turned her head.

And I have to agree. This is a boring case, which tells me the real pay off is going to deal with Kuroda; it might be a reveal of what happened with Amuro and Akai instead, but I think that's going to be saved for when we confront Rum. On top of that, it looks like Aoyama's fallen back into old habits - sacrificing the suspense and mystery of the case to develop the plot. As such, I'm seriously hoping I'm wrong about this one. Plus, really? A plain-as-day euphemism? C'mon! You were clever with Gin and Vermouth. You were classy with Takagi and Satou. Why this boring, blatant stuff with Haneda and Yumi?

Users who are viewing this thread