Milady Just Wants to Relax - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Surely he won't misunderstand that SHE was the one to put up that lock right? If he really comes to that conclusion, then he must be dumb
Idk... maybe the demon put something to mess with his mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it use such a trick. It did something to that dumbass that put it on her door. Hopefully the others are able to see thru it

Dex-chan lover
Idk... maybe the demon put something to mess with his mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it use such a trick. It did something to that dumbass that put it on her door. Hopefully the others are able to see thru it

The demon did say it's going to power up the thing a lot so wouldn't surprise me if there's some mental interference effect (like making the beastmen more impulsive and normal humans more anti-beastmen like how that clown's reaction went)

EDIT: From checking the RAW of this chapter, the flow of conversation suggest Ronia only felt 'something is off/strange smell' but doesn't seem to notice the lock thing at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Surely he won't misunderstand that SHE was the one to put up that lock right? If he really comes to that conclusion, then he must be dumb as rocks.
Author has to force in the drama one way or the other.
90% sure that's why hes yelling don't be stupid. saying it to himself for thinking she might have been the one to put it up (remember we had a similar situation).

That being said the Talisman is supposedly strengthened by a ton.

Dex-chan lover
On Page 19, "Mr. Leonard" is probably supposed to be "Lord Ronald".

Dex-chan lover
knowing this demon's ability to manipulate the minds of everyone is S tier, it's probably going to manipulate everyone as best it can and turn the town to chaos to make her emotionally unstable as she watches everything around her collapse till she uses her powers to fix it and either gets outed and brings unwanted family attention, or drains herself to the point the demon can just sweep her up before everything for permanent sealing is ready

Dex-chan lover
He actually yells "ふざけんなっ!!", which can range from "Stop messing around!" to "Bullshit!" or "Fuck off!". It's hard to tell without more context.
"Stop messing around" probably would've been the more correct option in this context, imho.
Surely he won't misunderstand that SHE was the one to put up that lock right? If he really comes to that conclusion, then he must be dumb as rocks.
He's the most emotional of the bunch, so that's a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Why the DL just looks like people don't understand it instead of being evil?

Fed-Kun's army
How much filler or drama are they going to force until there is progression? I feel like they’re addressing big topic points, yea, but that’s all. Nothing is actually happening or changing.

Users who are viewing this thread