Red Blue - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Unknowingly

Double-page supporter
The expressions on the punks faces when they realized their guy is out cold!! That was the best!
I like that they built him up so much beforehand, I don't think it would have been as funny if they hadn't totally committed to him being a really dangerous guy
And I know this sort of setup for jobbers is common but since it was Aoba's first proper fight you'd think he would have been tougher.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, great series, I feel bad for discovering too early lol, now gotta wait T_T
Was the same for All Rounder Meguru
I know what you mean, bro. Waiting for these chapters can be rough sometimes but it’s worth it every time.

Dex-chan lover
I like that they built him up so much beforehand, I don't think it would have been as funny if they hadn't totally committed to him being a really dangerous guy
And I know this sort of setup for jobbers is common but since it was Aoba's first proper fight you'd think he would have been tougher.
Yeah, it’s both hilarious and satisfying to see our boy surpass street punk level

Double-page supporter
Must be hard to be gassed up as a strong fighter by your friends, only to lose your first official match.

Users who are viewing this thread