Gushing over Magical Girls - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. You've forgotten a lot. These are NOT new characters. Especially the drunk one.
She was recruited by the black cat and became an evil mahou shoujo (Lord Enorme) -> MC fought and defeated her because she's too evil for MC's taste -> she got her magic and form changed (with an additional butt smack fetish) as the after-effect from MC's too-effective-butt-smack -> she masqueraded as a "good" mahou shoujo along with these twisted two -> she ACTUALLY became a good mahou shoujo
no, i didn't read them before. just click on latest chapter

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that semi-yuri manga about a high schooler magical girl agonizing over being too old and that blues are forced to be cool.
So how painful would it be for a college student or an OL to be a magical girl, if anything beyond middle school is old?

OL magical girl show/manga would be great tho.
Mahou Onee-sans!

Reminds me of that semi-yuri manga about a high schooler magical girl agonizing over being too old and that blues are forced to be cool.
So how painful would it be for a college student or an OL to be a magical girl, if anything beyond middle school is old?

Mahou Onee-sans!
Sounds like a fun read, got a name?

So Pantano is a rich pervert( and yet she hang out with Michiko and Randa who lives in an apartment). Another chapter about the good magical girl, it fine actually but can the author please focus on developing other member of Enormeeta, we really want to see their La Verita( since this is a monthly manga, it took so long for new chapter). And add more member for the evil forces please, because usually the evil organization have to outnumber the good guys
Also, can Enormeeta win the next chapter, they don't have to be big bad supervillain but watching Enormeeta lose all the time kinda annoying, although it all Baiser's fault( i hate it when the villain is treated like a bunch of losers)

Double-page supporter
we really want to see their La Verita

Proper magical girl stories either ration out the characters getting their super transformations or wait until the end when a heroic sacrifice of some kind triggers all the supers at once.

Both Enormeeta and Tres Magia seem to be landing firmly in the former category, although it's possible we'll get a mass 2nd upgrade near the end for the latter type.

Accordingly, I'd expect one La Verita per arc going forward.

Dex-chan lover

Mahou Onee-sans!
ohh you remind me of that one, sadly it completed too early.

Dex-chan lover
So Pantano is a rich pervert( and yet she hang out with Michiko and Randa who lives in an apartment). Another chapter about the good magical girl, it fine actually but can the author please focus on developing other member of Enormeeta, we really want to see their La Verita( since this is a monthly manga, it took so long for new chapter). And add more member for the evil forces please, because usually the evil organization have to outnumber the good guys
Also, can Enormeeta win the next chapter, they don't have to be big bad supervillain but watching Enormeeta lose all the time kinda annoying, although it all Baiser's fault( i hate it when the villain is treated like a bunch of losers)
if you mean Development in Character development, Everyone in the Group got their own Arc so im sure thats not what you mean
if you talk about getting la veritas, everybody almost got La veritas in less than 60 chapter when la veritas introduced quite late i think its around 20-30th chapter ?
thats lightning fast

I mean thats the point right ? Baiser want to lose everytime, everytime she got upperhand she intentionaly holding back or trying to give tres magia upperhand and get her ass beaten
it's the spirit of mahou shoujou show

Dex-chan lover
I mean thats the point right ? Baiser want to lose everytime, everytime she got upperhand she intentionaly holding back or trying to give tres magia upperhand and get her ass beaten
it's the spirit of mahou shoujou show
But i feel bad for the other member, maybe except Leopard. If Baiser keeps dragging the entire team down like this, they might quit on her

Dex-chan lover
But i feel bad for the other member, maybe except Leopard. If Baiser keeps dragging the entire team down like this, they might quit on her
I dont think everyone not in on it, prob just the nun or some extension venalita
Kiwi Just want to be with Utena, Korisu want to play with her friend, Nemo and Matama just want to be free and lovey dovey with each other
none of the Baiser gang member has shown "winning" is their Goal, they just want to do their part and having fun.
unlike other usual Mahou Shoujou Anime/manga, They are not inherently evil and basicaly just a theater kid being overly melodramatic

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Have we gotten so used to this manga's lewdness that no one is going to acknowledge this?

npnO62T.png

Users who are viewing this thread