JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 10 - The Hustle Part 1

After reading the title I listened to the hustle while reading this chapter just to feel the Paco vibes and somehow I got to the panel that said "do the hustle" at the exact same moment the song did. Idk why I wanted to share this but it kinda made my day great chapter overall tho

Dex-chan lover
Other than camouflage, I'm struggling to understand how this enemy stand works. That's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for you. Both the protagonists and audience is always trying to understand the enemy.

Hem

Aggregator gang
"Hey we are being attacked by a guy who disguises himself!"
"Gotcha let me instead lose all brain cells and look at this cool watch!"
"Wait why"
"OH NO I HAVE BEEN STABBED"

Love when writers reduce IQ to insane levels for stupid stake raising.
I dunno, overwhelming hatred of women is a pretty valid reason to get distracted.

...O-Or so I heard on 4chan. Those Incel freaks that who don't share my thoughts at all!

I dunno, overwhelming hatred of women is a pretty valid reason to get distracted.

...O-Or so I heard on 4chan. Those Incel freaks that who don't share my thoughts at all!
Did you forget dragonia is a transvestite you absolute retard lol?

Dex-chan lover
Did you forget dragonia is a transvestite you absolute retard lol?
P3KAm7s.png

ktvc0jf.png

HLEUtoR.png

So Dragona got struck by random JoJo bullshit. But what's even weirder than the attacker's ability is the fact that Smooth Operator can just "move" the injury away. So if Dragona can just move a full penetration neck wound to somewhere like their ass cheek they can just survive it?
I was thinking of sloiding it off the body onto the floor, much like 20th century boy

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I gotta be honest I have no idea what happening on some of these pages. That's why I usually wait for the colored scans because things get easier to pick apart. This new stand ability seems pretty similar to Doctor Wu from part 8.
so, the sand of sandman acts as camouflage (page 9) so he can blend in the environment. So, it is not properly crystals that bends light, but more like what a chameleon does. That sand, on the same manner, can imitate what the other person looks like, so this stand user is definitively looking after the lava rock properties for something we might not know right now.

Fed-Kun's army
A guy who dresses in girls clothing, gee if only we had a word for that.
cross dressing probably? that doesn't change Dragona's gender. He might identify as man but like to wear women's clothes.

Friendly reminder that Smooth Operator is also 100% how Dragona got tits/dump truck booty without Jodie ever knowing of him getting surgery. He likely used his stand to move fat from elsewhere on his body.

The name of the stand is pretty literal. It literally smoothly operates, moving from one place to another without any residual scarring, marking, etc (like with the license plate how it was able to rearrange parts of numbers and letters).

Araki likely just had Dragona stabbed through the neck to:

1. Show that Smooth Operators can move puncture wounds and not just superficial things.
  2. Flip Jodio's switch so he can have another psychopath moment next chapter.

P.S. given the use of male pronouns in the raws, the safest assumption for now is that Dragona identifies as male but likes cross dressing. Until Araki indicates otherwise, there's no reason to be so obsessed with forcing projections onto a character.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
god i fucking love part 9 so far honestly much better than the beginning of part 7&8

Dex-chan lover
So Paco can also manipulate the muscles of others somewhat. He was already pulling off some interesting moves, but nice to see it has some other versatility to it.

This enemy reminds me of Doctor Wu.

Users who are viewing this thread