Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen - Ch. 33 - The Most Perfect Contradiction In The Land

Dex-chan lover
I'm crying so hard over the author's nationalism and anti-foreigner bias and I will never stop writing about it. Author bias against old people? No clue what you're talking about do not check my past comments.

Dex-chan lover
Don't wanna see both of them in another match again honestly. Hope they kill each other this match, so don't have to see them again.

Group Leader
I'm crying so hard over the author's nationalism and anti-foreigner bias and I will never stop writing about it. Author bias against old people? No clue what you're talking about do not check my past comments.
o_O You're delusional. Yasuke's intro literally had him being praised as "a Samurai above Samurai" whereas William was considered a ruthless invading barbarian, Nakamaru and Kyoutarou clearly have a lot more respect for Yasuke considering the presentation thus far.

Dex-chan lover
o_O You're delusional. Yasuke's intro literally had him being praised as "a Samurai above Samurai" whereas William was considered a ruthless invading barbarian, Nakamaru and Kyoutarou clearly have a lot more respect for Yasuke considering the presentation thus far.
finally, a little bit of hope for the obsidian samurai fans

Users who are viewing this thread