Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
The hell is that backstory. I know he's being trained but he was a kid at that time. If mc was a girl, I have a feeling there'll be some people who'll complain it's pedo or whatever.:pacman:
He was very thoughtful of Dia but at the same time, it's quite a weird excuse as there are ways around getting kids. Then of course, we have the usual thing wherein someone/something will interrupt. I'm not even surprised. :huh:

Also that lady at the end is hot.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, they're smushing together a bunch of sequential events into one big pile and I don't really like it. Even though the novels are pretty ok at best, the characters, Lugh especially, remain consistent.

The flash-back was actually really good at portraying what was just a sentence in the novel, but cutting out that Lugh went to brothels to deal with his horniness and pulling back on what was supposed to be Dia and Lughs first intimate night is just lame.

Stories are about the journey, not the destination and the manga is taking a pretty weird route that I don't think is as good as the original.
I think Maha did say he goes to brothels instead of using her and Tarte when he was staying with the Balor family, or maybe I'm just thinking of the anime

Fed-Kun's army
The hell is that backstory. I know he's being trained but he was a kid at that time. If mc was a girl, I have a feeling there'll be some people who'll complain it's pedo or whatever.:pacman:
He was very thoughtful of Dia but at the same time, it's quite a weird excuse as there are ways around getting kids. Then of course, we have the usual thing wherein someone/something will interrupt. I'm not even surprised. :huh:

Did you miss the next page where he was grown up and repeated her 12 hours line to a female kid?

Dex-chan lover

I'm pretty sure that was stuff from his past life. The kid there didn't match Lugh

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they don't mind talking about sex, even if it's really fucked up stuff in regards to it sometimes, but actually showing a sex scene between the main character and a female character he obviously loves, or even implying they actually did it? No way, lets talk about child rape and grooming and have all sorts of violence, but lets draw the line at allowing even offscreen sex between two consenting parties who are in love.
i don't think you're wrong, i wanted to say that it's maybe better to avoid everything related, not just love.
and i speak about the editor perspective.
i don't really like debating about it that much. i have not thought about this topic for long and i will not put pride about wining this. whatever response peoples post will be left on "read".

sorry for the broken english on this one, i'm tired today.

Dex-chan lover
Why. They fucked in the novel. Why not here. I want to see Dia naked body! AI art is suck!

Dex-chan lover
After FIVE months we get a double update
I really hope this continues now, cus the anime also never got any more episodes

Double-page supporter
Why do manga always fucking do this? They fucked here in the ln, no stupid surprise attack. And they're showing Mina way too early, like two volumes too early.
Good to know I oughta just drop this and move on to the LN. How much farther is it? Already done or nah?

Users who are viewing this thread