Operation Demon Castle Date! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Operation 10

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't have their settings set to show all language releases, this is from the Vietnamese group that has uploaded the series up to its current point over the last few weeks.
I've been following along, but having a chapter in English is kind of nice even if it was a random chapter choice.

translation is wack too lol
I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable :(. I still haven't checked its meaning. It's not my native language so it's a bit difficult for me to check the quality, I will consider and revise it to the best of my ability. Thank you for your feedback~

Last edited:
For those who don't have their settings set to show all language releases, this is from the Vietnamese group that has uploaded the series up to its current point over the last few weeks.
I've been following along, but having a chapter in English is kind of nice even if it was a random chapter choice.
Still completely useless for everyone who doesn't speak Vietnamese. That's like saying "Just read the original Japanese chapters inbetween". There is a reason, we hide most languages in the settings.

Dex-chan lover
Still completely useless for everyone who doesn't speak Vietnamese. That's like saying "Just read the original Japanese chapters inbetween". There is a reason, we hide most languages in the settings.
Not what I was saying. I'm not telling you to read them, I'm explaining where it came from.

Not what I was saying. I'm not telling you to read them, I'm explaining where it came from.
But that's still quite a dumb idea for a group to make? "Let's translate up to chapter 10 in Vietnamese, while English is only up to 4. And then we randomly translate 10 to English. The people will love us, I promise!" - "Ok, sounds like a good plan. Lets do it!"

But that's still quite a dumb idea for a group to make? "Let's translate up to chapter 10 in Vietnamese, while English is only up to 4. And then we randomly translate 10 to English. The people will love us, I promise!" - "Ok, sounds like a good plan. Lets do it!"
Yeah, it seems like you're misunderstanding our intention. Actually, I just wanted to test the interaction of the story, @@(meaning I wonder if anyone is still looking forward to it), currently other chapters are being redrawn, especially chapters 6 and 7 are really difficult @@, but I think there will soon be chapters from 5-15 for everyone to read read temporarily (because I think translating Vietnamese to English can still be inaccurate), please don't be too strict with us, we just want to challenge ourselves with a different language~

Quality would be fucking awful even without the chapter skip, with the skip "awful" is insufficient. Abhorrent, maybe. Please stop this.
yeah, probably, if it bothers you, I apologize. You can choose not to read and skip it, and wait for someone better than me..., I mainly do it because it's one of my favorite manga and I want it to be more widely known..., once again, sorry for bothering you... ~

Last edited:
yeah, probably, if it bothers you, I apologize. You can choose not to read and skip it, and wait for someone better than me..., I mainly do it because it's one of my favorite manga and I want it to be more widely known..., once again, sorry for bothering you... ~
I think trying is valuable by itself. If you want, I could always try to help look over text to help check the english, either then I am really glad you're so passionate about such a cute series. I'd rather offer help than offer criticism

I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable :(. I still haven't checked its meaning. It's not my native language so it's a bit difficult for me to check the quality, I will consider and revise it to the best of my ability. Thank you for your feedback~
Sorry, that was rude of me lol

Dex-chan lover
its not "dumb idea" its a "lets intentionally be assholes" idea

Users who are viewing this thread