Daraku Kazokuron - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Contributor
Man, Sentarou really deserves better and much more.
Ririko and Touma barging in to a low point of his life made him more miserable than he already is.
There's also the issue with Meguru. While Sentarou could potentially become a good paternal figure for the kid, it doesn't change the fact that he was forced to take care of her. Also, knowing his personality there is no way he would refuse her.

I know bad boys/girls x doormats are so hot right now, but I am still hoping for a twist where Sentarou gets his happiness somewhere.
Rant aside, thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
Man, Sentarou really deserves better and much more.
Ririko and Touma barging in to a low point of his life made him more miserable than he already is.
There's also the issue with Meguru. While Sentarou could potentially become a good paternal figure for the kid, it doesn't change the fact that he was forced to take care of her. Also, knowing his personality there is no way he would refuse her.

I know bad boys/girls x doormats are so hot right now, but I am still hoping for a twist where Sentarou gets his happiness somewhere.
Rant aside, thanks for the release!
I would really like to see Sen find success, fame, and happiness with his music. He doesn't deserve to be someone's ghost writer. This is BL, so it's a given Sen and Touma are gonna ba gay dads together.

Fed-Kun's army
ARGHHHHH CMONNN apreciate him a little! Admit it!!! Cmon!!! You are so close!!!

Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
RANDOM THOUGHTS IN NO ORDER AS I READ THE CHAPTER BC IT WAS SO GOOD AND IM DISORGANIZED:
  • it's such a shame that the three of them had that huge misunderstanding and parted ways. we could have had the most entertaining and toxic throuple in the world!!! the more we get of ririko the more i love her and how messy she was as a person
  • i wish wish wish that this has a BLCD LMAO i don't even even know japanese, but i wanna hear this chapter be brought to life IMMEDIATELY. I'd buy it and listen to it over and over again as bg noise. see when i buy the raws i can't read them and can barely navigate the website but if i buy and download a hypothetical bl-cd at least it would get some use besides giving the author money LOL i hope it gets a BL-CD or one is in the works!! i'd love to hear the events of the relay race happen in real time
  • also more character expansion and development!!!!! god this series is so complex the characters are so well fleshed out. I love how touma was looking at sentarou like "this normal ass kid grew up in a normie family, ofc he'd be the one who knows how to act like a father bc ive never had parents//am a criminal/am yakuza whatever" and sentarou immediately proceeds to talk to meguru in a way that most people don't talk to their kids LOL sentarou keeps on surprising touma (and me) and i love it
  • honestly even if i think sentarou deserves better, i still like him and touma together HOWEVER i think i'd only be satisfied if sentarou sees success in his professional career. i think it would be a good satisfying ending for both him and meguru. right now meguru doesn't really trust him bc he's like a loser LOL even if the things he says have merit he has nothing to really show for himself. i think if he's successful professionally it will help meguru realize that the world is a fucked up place full of messy people that will use, you, abuse you, try to talk you down BUT you don't need to listen to them because they only have as much impact on you as you let them do. their words only have power over you if you let them have power, so don't care what others think of you. idk its been a few months since i last re-read lol i think i need to re-word this a bit but you might get my point.
  • i love the dysfunctional family therapy <3 they all make each other worse while they try to make each other better <3 actually so realistic!
  • i loved the scene at the beginning where touma, sentarou, and the grandma were all sitting together on the tarp they all looked so funny together. i also love meguru <3
  • i wonder what's gonna happen next? wether we get an outburst from meguru who internalizes things to the point of it being detrimental, or another sentarou pov chapter since we've been lingering in touma's headspace. i wonder what kind of crazy shenanigans' we'll come across and watch the three (sometimes four) try to handle.
OKAY IMMA SHUT UP AND GO TO BED NOW THANKS FOR THE SCANS AND ALL THE HARD WORK!!!

Man....I think I needed (and still need) someone like Sentarou to tell me that I should just continue to run and shut the hell up off those bully who criticise and are unhelpful.
As always with BL: came for the romance and the s*x, stayed for the wholesomeness it brings me

Also came here for the classic rom com trope "come together to raise a kid" and gay s*x, ended up staying for the important commentary on how inefficient school models and underpaid teachers are the breeding ground for young bullies /j

but fr we need more ppl like Sentarou in our society, who will say f--- it to the extremely inefficient social models that's so hell bent on maintaining a good facade by peer pressure instead of actually helping ppl with their problems

I don't like Ririko but now I hate her sm bruh wtf is with "could it be sentarou is the type who doesn't like when people have sex outside of relationship?"
no sh*t sherlock 😃
i know open relationships exist but if she did it without sentarou's consent then that's obviously cheating.

toumas face when he thought he didn’t like him. Honestly I actually wanna check out jealousy arc of touma would be interesting ngl… and sentarou seriously deserves better and the fact that people think he has easier life it’s just so annoying all the time he was just getting judged, thrown into other person shadow and making him as a second option and not making half effort that he did in fact he always does twice the effort and it makes me wanna slap all the people who look down on him. My guy srsly needs rest from everything

Users who are viewing this thread