Bishoujokashita Oji-san dakedo, Gachi Koi sarete Komattemasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - trouble 51

Dex-chan lover
well continue live on as a girl sound fun and all but i wonder, how they gonna deal with the whole ID's stuff.
since not like this is a well-know "disease" so you won't be able to use your old ID anymore so unless you can prove you got transformed into a girl, dealing with legal stuff must be quite a pain.

Dex-chan lover
well continue live on as a girl sound fun and all but i wonder, how they gonna deal with the whole ID's stuff.
since not like this is a well-know "disease" so you won't be able to use your old ID anymore so unless you can prove you got transformed into a girl, dealing with legal stuff must be quite a pain.
Good question. That is one of the plotholes in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Every tag is ok…. No need to shame oneself (except Ntr and scat)
Nah NTR is fine, ya’ll are just little bitches.
I can understand why people are disgusted with scat, I mean 99% of people would never like that shit.
But NTR is mild in comparison, it’s just kinda weird, that’s about it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, he had some degenerate shit.

image.png

The crew at Nas Burger seemed unfazed with the manager suddenly being lolified, maybe this world is just built different.

Dex-chan lover
The crew at Nas Burger seemed unfazed with the manager suddenly being lolified, maybe this world is just built different.
well ya, it is typical of this type of gender bend series, with people just totally cool with it but what i mean is if it apply in real life, turned into a girl may sound fun but to us, it probably quite the legal issue we have to deal with

Users who are viewing this thread