#Aitora - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A gender swap GL story interesting...
I'll be keeping an eye out for updates lol.
Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
If she became a boy doesn’t that just make this straight and not GL though? Or is there something else to this… :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
boo! Keep her a girl! Also I see love triangle in the description so will it be a swapped guy or girl that also likes the main girl?

Dex-chan lover
"became a guy half way through but still tag it as GL"
Yeah, NO.
"gender doesn't matter when true love"
On general romance stuffs, sure. But you can't go around and claim "dick on vagina" is GL because that dick was a vagina a few days ago.

Dex-chan lover
comments: ree, cant have a boy in my GL

me: remembering all the GB that used to flood yuri/yaoi tags because they go back at the end ah, a return to form

Dex-chan lover
Checked the raws because fuck this shit getting tagged as GL despite the main character turning into a guy. This shit keeps going back and forth in a weird limbo, idk man.
There's a character who was a guy turned into a girl. This all was caused by an alien (yes, literally) and the alien demanded to see a proof of love (mouth-to-mouth kiss). The new character hit it off with Male!LoveAngel, so they were like "should we kiss?" But then turned out she was married. They were like "oh, then why don't you kiss your wife." But then the wife went "I can't love him, though. So it won't work." This was all happening while the childhood friend was burning with jealousy.
{next part of the chapter is a paid one, so I can't see it}
Loveangel went back to being a girl, presumably by kissing her childhood friend, and I don't know how to feel about this because it means Loveangel kissed her in her male form. But then after that the childhood friend grew a penis (while still being a girl) from, again, presumably, the alien.
It's just so... weird.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Checked the raws because fuck this shit getting tagged as GL despite the main character turning into a guy. This shit keeps going back and forth in a weird limbo, idk man.
There's a character who was a guy turned into a girl. This all was caused by an alien (yes, literally) and the alien demanded to see a proof of love (mouth-to-mouth kiss). The new character hit it off with Male!LoveAngel, but then turned out she was married. They were like "oh, then why don't you kiss your wife." But then the wife went "I can't love him, though. So it won't work."
{next part of the chapter is a paid one, so I can't see it}
Loveangel went back to being a girl, presumably by kissing her childhood friend, and I don't know how to feel about this because it means the Male!LoveAngel kissed her. But then after that her childhood friend got a penis (while still being a girl).
It's just so... weird.
Honestly thanks for this cause it seemed good for a little bit, but yeah I’m not gonna waste my time with this lmao

Dex-chan lover
What a messy start, whether the gl tag is waranted or not aside, I'm getting major trainwreck vibes from this, like one of those manga that are entirely too random and nonsensical for their own good. Hard pass.

Dex-chan lover
Gender swap yuri are...a no !
I see it as a way to put a d!ck in a relationship between women or a way to justify homosexuality, "he has a body of a girl but a mindset of a guy" or "I have a body of a guy so now I'm attracted to girl", this nonsense.
Also, the name of the genre is kinda false. It's their body that turns into another sex but they still identify as their initial gender. So body transformation, metamorphosis, full body swap ? I don't know...

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna do myself a favor and stop here. As a supporter/lover/fan of the "childhood friend" trope, I find it incredibly sad that they just constantly lose IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!

anw pretty fun premise though, thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
Gender swap yuri are...a no !
I see it as a way to put a d!ck in a relationship between women or a way to justify homosexuality, "he has a body of a girl but a mindset of a guy" or "I have a body of a guy so now I'm attracted to girl", this nonsense.
Also, the name of the genre is kinda false. It's their body that turns into another sex but they still identify as their initial gender. So body transformation, metamorphosis, full body swap ? I don't know...
yeah generally speaking the name of the genre is not... great but at this point this ship as sailed (sadly)
now you could right a good story with GL/GB but that like RARE I could not give you a name from the top of my head, but the combination itself is not cursed, just the author
I think romance and GB can be a good combination when you actually threat the gender question seriously but that rare...
and that does not start by doing it with your cousin that is still a kid when you are an adult, the fuck the author was thinking

Users who are viewing this thread