Ousama Ranking - Vol. 17 Ch. 221

Double-page supporter
KICK HIS ASS PLEASE!! I trust you 100x more than that jerk. And I don't even know what your deal is!

Dex-chan lover
oh, funny how he went out the trouble to come back to that town just to give it back lmao
I'm still sus, I think it must be something he uses to mark people for other bandit tribes that he's allied with.

Does this kinda confirm he's either a god or related to God's?
seems like it, yeah... it feels like the ranking system is some sort of deal made between the kings of the world and the gods. maybe resulting from the previous wars between god and man, which seem to have died down? and the ranking guy is keeping tabs on a bunch of gods and updating them on what's happening with the rankings. "things won't ever change" might be in reference to desha not getting a sword, but still getting injured and becoming amnesiac.

it's weird cause most series would set up this sort of relationship, and then when you see the ranking guy and this weird knight, you're immediately like "oh my god, this means he's a god!" but here everything is STILL so mysterious, when we see this meeting, it just leads to even more confusion and speculation.

it truly is a one-of-a-kind type of series, and i love it

The gods seem to be at the opposite side of the Ranking association, if not outright hostile to them, judging by the siege arc stuff.

Also we are slowly catching up to the JP release, only 10 chapters left before eternal hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
The gods seem to be at the opposite side of the Ranking association, if not outright hostile to them, judging by the siege arc stuff.

Also we are slowly catching up to the JP release, only 10 chapters left before eternal hiatus.
Oh shit it's ended??

Users who are viewing this thread