When the Girl Always Mistaken for a Sorcerer Got a Haircut... - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Imo her hair was better before, but glad that she's getting into parties. Then again, considering her fellow adventurers seem to judge and equate a person's job based on not their skills, abilities, or enlistment signs, but instead on their hairstyle, I think she might be better off going to a different town.

Dex-chan lover
well the hair is cute but you'd think a woman having long hair (unless it's like 'emo bangs' and super scruffy/made her look more homeless/hag-like in an off putting way) wouldn't be enough to discourage pplto join a party lol

Dex-chan lover
Imo her hair was better before, but glad that she's getting into parties. Then again, considering her fellow adventurers seem to judge and equate a person's job based on not their skills, abilities, or enlistment signs, but instead on their hairstyle, I think she might be better off going to a different town.
it's most likely a two page one shot from twitter so nothing to think too hard about lol

unless there's more backstory about "this kinda hairstyle was used by a known evil sorceress" lol

Supporter
well the hair is cute but you'd think a woman having long hair (unless it's like 'emo bangs' and super scruffy/made her look more homeless/hag-like in an off putting way) wouldn't be enough to discourage pplto join a party lol
I would imagine that her hair is kind of...exactly that. Unbrushed, unkept and the like; just the sketch nature of the art doesn't lend to showing it well enough.

Dex-chan lover
I would imagine that her hair is kind of...exactly that. Unbrushed, unkept and the like; just the sketch nature of the art doesn't lend to showing it well enough.
maybe it's the asian uptightness (my mom would nag at me for just wearing a slightly mismatched socks tho these days they sell stuff like that on purpose) to where if you don't look 'proper' you'd be judged. So basically the equivalent of her looking like a gyaru/delinquent or so lol

Tho also equally ironic with sadako like charas being depicted as 'scary' for having long straight black hair when that describes most japanese women who grow their hair out unless they use curling irons or so lol, but yeah judging by looks rather than ability is not good, versus someone being too intimidated to turn her down or the adventurers guild giving them the task to be in a team or so lol, but at least the receptionist was able to help lol

Dex-chan lover
6hdgkw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Long haired freaky people need not apply"

She also has some gremlin eyes there. Love this author's work.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does their haircut look like Lumine’s (from Genshin)?

Contributor
I will not stand for this discrimination against long hair. :qq:

She only needed it to be brushed and maybe a little trim, not cutting to ~less than half the original length.
I'd love to have the old her as a healer in my party!

Users who are viewing this thread