Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 23 - Spring (Haru)

Dex-chan lover
1. humanity wouldnt die out from a simple nuclear war (were pretty fuckong resilient)
2. ending implies some kind of infinite loop?
3. i am..... an alien!
bitch, were both aliens are you stupid?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if i should give it a 1 or a 9 , the start was so good but, is this the true ending? it feels kind of rushed.... the whole story does now, was it always so rush? is it intentional? if so... i kind of like it,
at least it wasnt boring, great read!

Fed-Kun's army
I think it could have been more, like I know it sounds weird but for me everything until the moment where Haru 'destroy' the class rep (do we even know his name ?) was more of a part one.
What I thought would happen when Haru made the offer was that the story would go on with some adventures with the two (maybe more could join them) to like regulate or make sure the plan works with the whole let humanity dies.
You could then have for antagonists some secret force created by governments to stop them because they would be the only ones to know about the past invasions.
Ect... maybe make the story last over centuries by having class rep being 'immortal' throught Haru's tech or just keep it within a few years if he stays normal.
The point si that it could be from my point of view a longer manga and that it could have explored a little more it's themes.

Dex-chan lover
Well, thats was a good ride while it lasted.
Come on Kids, lets go home.

Dex-chan lover
a27d24_25ff4f0bd36f4f098d9f90adfe05e072~mv2.jpg

People with high intelligence would understand this ending (I'm not one of them :haa: )
Ps: what is the point of alien GF killing class rep anyway lol. The author is best at making hentai. He better stick to that stuff rather than write a story with an unsatisfactory ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Things Happened: The Manga
Like, seriously, "things happened" is the best way I can describe the plot. It's just a sequence of random events, I don't think it even tried to be profound about anything

Users who are viewing this thread