Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Ch. 102.2

well most of us here is lazy after all even i am becoming lazy recently :v
Good, complacency breeds success.
I understand that scanlation groups want to direct traffic to their sites, but to be honest I'll rather wait for stuff to be posted here than go trawling through 50 different group websites for releases. Got my fill of that way back in the day, before sites like this were a thing.
Quite a few groups are slow to upload here and it is trivial to check the groups these days if they have information registered on MangaDex.
Nice try Setsu Scans.
Stop being a shill.
Cope and do better.
No thanks, I used to go to 12 different websites in the past checking every day to see when they'd uploaded something. Then one of the groups would get pissy if another group uploaded "their" series because that first group was being slow or something and then they'd start releasing pissy passive-aggressive notes in the images on their site (but those wouldn't be on the other site of the "stealing" group, which would automatically make them the superior place to go) which would lead to people leaving, only for that upset group to later apologize but never go back and update the images without the passive aggressiveness. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum until places like MD came along to cut all that drama out and make it easier for leeches like me to read all this illegal manga.

There are other places out there that constantly release things that get put on the individual scanlators's websites and aren't as ethical about it as MD is, so there'll always be one-stop places to read things without drama. Trying to shame people into visiting other sites is an exercise in futility.
Thanks for the reply.
What do I have to gain from being on a site with 20 ads blocking the manga page?
Have someone a third of your age install an adblocker for you.

Dex-chan lover
On the actual topic of the story and not this hogwash whining over scans taking forever to get uploaded in a convenient and arguably better location;

Something's wrong with Krum. She's definitely broken after getting fingered deeply by the now-dead goat. It was nice to see her don her old armor again, and it was even nicer to see her beat some goat ass for a while there. It was also nice seeing best bunny come back and be more active again; her outfit is always pleasant to see. Galford getting his ass beat effortlessly after he went ham just before is a bit disappointing, since he was finally interesting. Dude became a throwaway mid boss. Everyone's favorite simp returning was amusing, up until both of his friends got unceremoniously deleted by a single trash mob. I actually felt bad for him.

On a side note; I wish the author would quit trying to add lipstick when they clearly don't know what it even looks like. Lipstick in this manga just looks like an infected scar instead of makeup. It isn't supposed to be an underline under the lip.

Dex-chan lover
Good, complacency breeds success.

Quite a few groups are slow to upload here and it is trivial to check the groups these days if they have information registered on MangaDex.

Cope and do better.

Thanks for the reply.

Have someone a third of your age install an adblocker for you.
I'm glad to see the ad-revenue pays Setsu well enough to apparently have shills like you mount a fervent defense in their favour. Do the glistening balls of a scanlator group truly taste so worthwhile? Did the passing complaints of those who prefer this platform over that one truly displease you so much?

"Oh, it's just one click to another site" he says, not realizing how stupid it is to get so defensive over something so trivial in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
On the actual topic of the story and not this hogwash whining over scans taking forever to get uploaded in a convenient and arguably better location;

Not gonna lie, I had to go back and re-read through the comments to see what you were talking about because my first time through I didn't see anything even close to whining...

My second time through, I still didn't see anything. I saw people being thankful and surprised at the massive dump of chapters. The only whining I've seen is from people shilling and trying to push people to go to the scanlator's website to view things... am I crazy? Not even my last post where I did a mini rant about why I don't like doing that could be seen as whining, so what gives with you and vidopnir trying to paint people as being ungrateful whiners?

Dex-chan lover
The comments here are sad.
Maybe actually leave Mangadex at some point in your life and go visit other sites like the Setsu Scans website where the first chapter of this dump, 87.1, was uploaded May 8, 2023.
Nah, I started reading manga when scanslators were doing it for their own enjoyment and e-peen. I'm fine with giving scanslators props for their effort and craft, but I never got on board with that whole paid piracy shit and I don't intend to start now.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the disrespect from the author to the demon lord's army that not once after the Diablo and co appeared they got any screentime, not even as a shocked-face reaction image for witnessing the death of their leader.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe actually leave Mangadex at some point in your life and go visit other sites like the Setsu Scans website where the first chapter of this dump, 87.1, was uploaded May 8, 2023.
I honestly don't see what's sad about people not receiving updates for one of thousands of trash slave harem mangas for over half a year.

Heck, even if this wasn't trash, there are much more important things in life than reading manga in a timely fashion. I'm still waiting for volume 16 of Yotsuba&! and I'm still perfectly happy about my life.

Are you ok?

Dex-chan lover
so y'all finally decided to upload here now, thank you, I got tired of the chopped up stuff on a certain other site

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. After a year, I almost orphaned the series.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter gave an impression the others wanted to leave Diablo alone. Of course he still has got Rose. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it means something, but it was. Nonetheless, a bit strange considering they should be relaxing and celebrating after the victory, if there are no pressing matters for them anymore. Still, when you consider how Diablo felt like the ordinary soldiers (+adventurers?) were looking at him all afraid, only to now be left behind by his two original companions, it does give a certain kind of impression.

nah i greatly appreciate their work but i'm not making a 30-40 long bookmark tab just so i can get updates quicker, it's just not worth it imo. Especially since a lot of translator websites are just downright awful with broken features, bad readers or malicious ad integration that just drives me away even with adblock

Dex-chan lover
I like the disrespect from the author to the demon lord's army that not once after the Diablo and co appeared they got any screentime, not even as a shocked-face reaction image for witnessing the death of their leader.
The way things went (send less than a handful of strong one trick pony units in, then just stand around doing literally nothing) it seemed like they were only there to loot things if the town was defeated. Trash mobs even weaker than the two of Emile's friends lol

Dex-chan lover
nah i greatly appreciate their work but i'm not making a 30-40 long bookmark tab just so i can get updates quicker, it's just not worth it imo. Especially since a lot of translator websites are just downright awful with broken features, bad readers or malicious ad integration that just drives me away even with adblock
Funny thing about malicious integration, a few sites I visited before has their images load with JavaScript.

I know that because adblocker wasn't blocking all the ads and disabling JavaScript did but it also didn't load the images which makes a big red flag for me.

That and the several popups my antivirus was screaming at me after trying to click the next button to flip the page.

Dex-chan lover
Having catgirl being pale (Obviously heading to being a demonic king) would have been a better twist on whats to happen if the volume cover didn't spoil that, kinda hate when they do that.

Users who are viewing this thread