Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I love how so many series treat a long range soccer ball hit sonehiw does as much damage as a medicine ball... at most it would have slightly hurt and just bounced off.

I feel like that whole "no confidence" thing at the end was put in cause of complaints against the series, its very out of place (and lets be honest irl this guys sadsack routine would turn all the girls off)

Dex-chan lover
You bet. Maybe not strength, but definitely his stamina.
He's also still growing a bit at his age, while the girls are pretty much done on their growth.

Cover page is fire, that santa outfit... gyaaaaat!
Especially the thigh belt making it bulge
For the stamina, he is running with some of the girls

Aggregator gang
Our boi is growing up, soon we will have the three ring ending! I can see it...

Aggregator gang
I love how so many series treat a long range soccer ball hit sonehiw does as much damage as a medicine ball... at most it would have slightly hurt and just bounced off.

I feel like that whole "no confidence" thing at the end was put in cause of complaints against the series, its very out of place (and lets be honest irl this guys sadsack routine would turn all the girls off)
In my country we play a game called sealed soccer, which means you can kick the ball with all you have toward anyone, and the "seal" is in your skin, it leaves red skin, be hit in the chest being left without breath. And if it goes to your face, at the right angle will make your nose bleed. Of course, it depends on the ball, but don't underestimate a ball power!

Dex-chan lover
In my country we play a game called sealed soccer, which means you can kick the ball with all you have toward anyone, and the "seal" is in your skin, it leaves red skin, be hit in the chest being left without breath. And if it goes to your face, at the right angle will make your nose bleed. Of course, it depends on the ball, but don't underestimate a ball power!
Yeah but from partway in a field to spectator area gonna be that damaging?

Dex-chan lover
Reading the other manga, usually what happens after page 25 (and 27) is straight to the action. But the author suddenly reminded himself this is the all-ages version and had to change what happened.

Power Uploader
It's supposed to be chapter 22
They just released chapter 23 on their own site so that's probably why they got it messed up
how is it messed up? Clearly the last page mentions Episode 22, the text on the left side says, to be Continued in Episode 23.

Dex-chan lover
how is it messed up? Clearly the last page mentions Episode 22, the text on the left side says, to be Continued in Episode 23.
There's this thing called editing chapter name, it said 23 before
You know you could've read the other comments for more context?

Such as
chapter 23 its about sleeping arrangement :v
This one

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Not that I'm a soccer person, but I know that catching a soccer ball to the head unawares and heading the ball are completely different. The latter is normal but the former can leave you with a concussion.

A lot of youth soccer leagues will even prohibit heading.

Double-page supporter
If a guy banging three hotties simultaneously doesn't have self confidence, what hope do the rest of us have lol

Users who are viewing this thread