Mikata ga Yowasugite Hojo Mahou ni Tesshiteita Kyuutei Mahoushi, Tsuihou Sarete Saikyou wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Saga Continues

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why he let that prince take his wizard robe. I'm fine with the other part, I just hate the "take off your equipment and money" cliche that some of these mangas have. It makes no sense that an MC would allow it. No, any regular, non-retarded person would get mad about it. Let's hope it gets better later on.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this has the makings of a great April Fools release for using zoomer speak.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why he let that prince take his wizard robe. I'm fine with the other part, I just hate the "take off your equipment and money" cliche that some of these mangas have. It makes no sense that an MC would allow it. No, any regular, non-retarded person would get mad about it. Let's hope it gets better later on.
Maybe it's the robe of a court wizard, provided by the royal court, and since he was fired (although he didn't realise it at the time), the robe was taken away since he's no longer a court wizard. Though I doubt that, despite saying it myself.

Suspiciously much like a doormat, goody two-shoes MC. I guess I'll give this a couple of chapters to see if he develops any sense of self-confidence.

Maybe it's the robe of a court wizard, provided by the royal court, and since he was fired (although he didn't realise it at the time), the robe was taken away since he's no longer a court wizard. Though I doubt that, despite saying it myself.

Suspiciously much like a doormat, goody two-shoes MC. I guess I'll give this a couple of chapters to see if he develops any sense of self-confidence.
having read a bit more i went back and it seems you are right it looks like a court wizard robe the type of robe is for magicians but the markings

Group Leader
I don't think the prince can unilaterally strip him of his court wizard status. He was obviously good enough to be appointed one and I'm surprised that any government where the prince can strip a court official of their status simply on a whim is still standing.

Aggregator gang
Again with the support and buff are not needed.
The one being discriminated against doesn't even try to make a case for himself.

I mean, it's not exactly bad, it's just repeatitive.

Users who are viewing this thread