Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - In The Realms Of The Unreal

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next step in their journey

Dex-chan lover
Yes, they finally realize they can do something good with their immortality.
Please take everyone from the journey, especially that little girl; her samurai grandpa will "leave" her eventually.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Trying to wrap my head around what he means by them being different tiers of immortal. He does seem to indicate they're both ageless but it seems like Mithia either can take significantly more damage/abuse or Youth has something that naturally limits him. Regardless he was trying to merge with Youth so I suppose that level of immortality is good enough for him?

Not a fan of this difference being based on "older meteorite > newer meteorite" though, both of them should be plenty old relative to anything on this planet (and of differing ages anyways); wish the differentiator was more along the lines of "higher purity" or something. Although I suppose this doesn't matter too much anyways given how arbitrary the effects of them are anyways, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of this difference being based on "older meteorite > newer meteorite" though, both of them should be plenty old relative to anything on this planet (and of differing ages anyways); wish the differentiator was more along the lines of "higher purity" or something. Although I suppose this doesn't matter too much anyways given how arbitrary the effects of them are anyways, haha.
maybe the meteorite's power decays over time, but stops when in a person?

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Trying to wrap my head around what he means by them being different tiers of immortal. He does seem to indicate they're both ageless but it seems like Mithia either can take significantly more damage/abuse or Youth has something that naturally limits him. Regardless he was trying to merge with Youth so I suppose that level of immortality is good enough for him?

weve known they come in waves with a pretty large gap between them for a long time though

my understanding is that both Youth and Mithia are immortal, but for youth he could run out of the power fueling that in say a thousand years while Mithia couild keep going another million

or something like the amount of power required that would beat out youths immortality is much less then Mithia, if they both got thanos snapped only mithia could reform from it

Dex-chan lover
weve known they come in waves with a pretty large gap between them for a long time though

my understanding is that both Youth and Mithia are immortal, but for youth he could run out of the power fueling that in say a thousand years while Mithia couild keep going another million

or something like the amount of power required that would beat out youths immortality is much less then Mithia, if they both got thanos snapped only mithia could reform from it
That's my understanding too, but it would just mean one or both are technically not immortal after all. Granted, true immortality would imply that at some point you'd be alive long after the planet's gone at the center of some star/black hole or floating aimlessly in space and that... well, that's no fun.

I'm mostly just wondering if Youth would die of old age well before he can't withstand something that hurts him or not. Technically if they can fine something that kills Mithia first then he'd just have to follow along and it's a done deal so long as he can make it long enough to find said thing with her.

Dex-chan lover
That's my understanding too, but it would just mean one or both are technically not immortal after all. Granted, true immortality would imply that at some point you'd be alive long after the planet's gone at the center of some star/black hole or floating aimlessly in space and that... well, that's no fun.

I'm mostly just wondering if Youth would die of old age well before he can't withstand something that hurts him or not. Technically if they can fine something that kills Mithia first then he'd just have to follow along and it's a done deal so long as he can make it long enough to find said thing with her.
immortality is always purely a brag in the first place, true immortality is the ability to say that literally nothing can or ever possibly could kill you, but who the hell has ever lived an infinite amount of time while trying to die in an infinite amount of ways anyway?

realistically rather then outpowering their immortality disabling it was always the more believable route or something like simply removing their souls like mysteria ended up doing to power all her dolls

Dex-chan lover
are those kids have something to do with the mages in "its my life" series?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this ends with them succeeding in making a new country and making it a place where people can die happily

Contributor
Thanks for the translation.

The two story are on the same world at different time, so it's possible.
So is this actually true? I read everything that was translated of it's my life cause I saw that they were supposed to be connected but the only concrete connection I could see was the little tentacle one eyed monsters. If you've got anything else like an author comment or something that'd be cool to see.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread