Bakuon!! - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - Souvenirs!!

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see you back in action! depression can't be underestimated but it can be defeated! you are quite strong, thanks for the update.
Wow now I understand the zombie girls, Saga is hard to sell, huh? I wonder how it is nowadays... I supposed not much has changed.
The proverbs were nice about the 100 miles and the usual rider's romance, bikes are stubborn and riders even more.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad you're doing better, and thank you for the chapter. "Rin... You're amazing..." "it's a physical gag" had me in stitches.

You don't have to make promises about how often you release. Just release whenever you can.

i hope your way of recovery will be smooth along the way! also, definitely take care of yourself first!

Dex-chan lover
Bro this series has a special place with me because I had always wanted to ride and I'm finally starting this year. Glad to see it back and happy to see monstaa's spirits have improved.

Though it seems that without Franchouchou, Saga is truly doomed.

Last edited:
Supporter
Glad you're feeling better, Thanks for the new chapter!

Oof, that thing about breaking something about your bike each time you fall no matter how slow you're going rings so very true based on my short experience as a rider... Also, there are places even more boring than Hakata? When I went there to use my last day of the Japan Rail Pass, all I remember is that on the distinctly unimpressive Pacific Ocean beachfront there were plastic palm trees (and unashamedly so, think rainbow-colored ones). Never again...

P.S.: If you get around to correct typos, "souvenirs" has just one E ;)

Group Leader
Glad you're feeling better, Thanks for the new chapter!

Oof, that thing about breaking something about your bike each time you fall no matter how slow you're going rings so very true based on my short experience as a rider... Also, there are places even more boring than Hakata? When I went there to use my last day of the Japan Rail Pass, all I remember is that on the distinctly unimpressive Pacific Ocean beachfront there were plastic palm trees (and unashamedly so, think rainbow-colored ones). Never again...

P.S.: If you get around to correct typos, "souvenirs" has just one E ;)
Oops, I'll get to that soon, thanks

Dex-chan lover
OHHHH YOU ARE BACK.
Man, every new chapter is a blessing, nice to read you are now in better shape, thanks for the work!
I7d5lZM.png

Users who are viewing this thread